Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just because.

I'm not in a good mood...

... so i'm posting pics...

...

So lame (= =")...

Its because there are so many pictures i had bloody procrastinated from not posting, and thus, the avalanche... so i deleted loads i'm just too lazy to post, but there are still some which i wanted to, so full steam ahead =D!



Bamboo trees at Taylor's main campus!

Taylor's wanted to rear panda's now as celebration that they're "University College" now!

Or maybe the reason they planted bamboos there are as symbols of how important we, their financial supporters, are to their ever-growing "Taylor's country"? We are their academic symbols, kinda like how pandas are national symbols to China =D!

Teeheehee, i love my imagination XD!~


My aunty brought me to this musical the other day!

I LOVE IT!
It reminds me of how much i love stage plays, that from now onwards i vow i'll never miss anymore musicals (i missed Sound of Music the last time they performed in Malaysia...), Disney On Ice's (Loads i've missed, very regret), just because i'm too lazy to buy tickets!
No more, no more =D!


I saw this from OU's 5th floor the other day, after movies at round 11pm-ish!
The interior roadshow thingy had finished, so they were packing up the stage props at night after the mall's closing hours!

Just thought it looks neat!


Dinner with parents that night @ Fish & Co...
My drink VS Dad's drink...

No wonder the waiter was looking weirdly at me when i ordered it...
The food was good, but the service so-so.
He wasn't rude, but was rather unfriendly, and a good waiter will always give advice and recommendations based on what we've ordered.
He should've told us about the drink sizes - it was my first time there and how in the world would i know the drinks are of such different sizes?
Apart from that, we ordered side-dish - grilled calamari - which was also available in the Seafood platter my parents ordered... so in the end we couldn't finish it, and there was still a lot left! Talk about food wastage...
The menu too didn't state that there's "grilled calamari" in the seafood platter too.
If he had the nacks of a good waiter, he could at least tell us there are grilled calamaris in the platter, so as to let us think whether we should go ahead with the side-dish or not!


For the first time...
PuPu looks decent, for once, as compared to those two XD!~

Watching Coffee Prince!~
Its a good drama, totally different from any other Korean dramas i've watched! Highly recommendeded!


I'm addicted to post-its XD!~

On a lovely day, while i was watching Coffee Prince...
My hands just couldn't stop doodling!~
And it redecorated my section in the study room much to the dismay of my mom when she returned from China!
Hehehe XD!~

My post-its contents, apart from doodlings, it also shows my feelings at the moment.
But it seems to be able to predict the future too.

The first pic is how i'm feeling RIGHT NOW.
But it was drawn like a few weeks ago XD!~
The second pic is how i see myself when i was watching Coffee Prince...
...
It really is so.
I will lean back into my cosy chair, one hand holding drinks, one leg on the Ikea stool (because it is short and another... to use to pause or rewind the drama whenever necessary (= =")...
Yes, i'm that lazy, but at least i'm making good use of my legs even when i'm sitting =P!


Apart from post-its, your car says a lot about you too...

Mine shows how much i love BaskinRobbins, Jay Chou (Initial-D because of him), what a "professional driver" i am, and how much i support WWF and PAWS as well!
Pathetic cat HeeChul added his "own thoughts" on it... Idiot cat...


So as revenge...
Seeing someone ALWAYS sleeps like the dead...

SPIDER CAT!!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, REVENGE IS SWEET XD!~
...
... omg so childish (= =")...
...
But i never say i'm mature to begin with, so what the heck XD!~


Ok, i gtg now!
HeeChul is sleeping, as usual!~

And SungMin says, "Shee~~~"!
Heehee, so cute XD!


I left the book opened at that page on my bed, when HeeChul came and just sleep there!
What a coincidence ne XD?

Our Little Princess HeeChul loves Super Junior too XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e