Thursday, July 10, 2008

Approach. Worship.

Today is HeeNim's birthday.

HeeNim, whose Simba is SiWon whose "daughter" is my little HeeChul in return who is named after HeeNim himself.

Nice.


My HeeChul is currently manja-ing to me. Something VERY rare, and should be appreciated every time it comes around.

Even till now, it still scares me how alike those two are seriously.

If i had named my cat something else, would she still behave this way as the real one?


Eitherways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEECHUL!!

Hope you'll get a girlfriend this year XD!!



ps: (my) HeeChul is using my feet as her personal pillow now.
Because she rarely manjas, so every time she does i'll just lap it up even if its uncomfortable (sorta) to me.

No wonder she's been walking all over me. Hmm. Pattern.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e