Friday, July 25, 2008

More randomness.

I bought cat-grass for HeeChul.

Costs me RM13.

Well, actually if i've read the instructions properly... but no i haven't, so i messed up a little, and ended up doing two HUGE batch instead of one small one to "try-out" as initially planned.

It started growing in a few days, and by more than 5 days or a week (can't remember)...

TADA!

But the verdict...
HeeChul give it some "beri-muka" sniff... then ignored it completely (= =")...

I swear i have the fussiest cat in the history of fussy cats.
WHAT CAT CAN ACTUALLY RESIST CAT-NIP, MATATABI AND EVEN CAT-GRASS???

I give up. I'm sticking to her salmon sashimis.


A cute cat i saw at the pet-shop i bought the cat-grass.

Adorable thing!


Remember Micro Machines?

My cousin bro brought out his old stash, ah, reminiscence of the old days playing with this little baby! Lols!


And last but not least...

Guess XD!!


OK BYEBYE!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e