Thursday, July 24, 2008

Everyone's going to the beach...

BUT ME!!
*cues angry emoicon here*

I love the beach to bits (ask Cow), i've always wanted to go back even though i've just been to Redang (the most wonderful place in the world) last month.
I've been dreaming of the place almost every day and every night - to the extend of being emo (lols at my retarded self) - i just love that place so much i want to go back asap!

To make things worst, stupid bro just came back Redang last week, and Amane is going tomorrow.
And i know a lot of people who just came back, or is going to, beaches around Malaysia.

Nice.

But what am i to do now that i'm stuck here?


Honestly, i'm so planning to go back again! I don't think i've spend enough time on the most wonderful place on earth! I'm already making plans to go there next year with my parents =D (oh well, we'll see if it'll come through)!

Actually, if Amane isn't going tomorrow, i would've dragged her to go next year as well. After all, we have planned for THREE YEARS to go to Redang together, but it just didn't work out.

Maybe Tioman next year? But i've learned not to put too high a hope!

I'm someone who gets easily excited at new plans etc, that when it doesn't work it hits me harder than it hits any ordinary people. Of course that said, if all along it's not meant to go through i'm totally fine with it.
But don't you dislike it when people get you excited on a trip, but you are the one end up not able to go because the whole plan didn't go through? Especially when you're all prepared to go?


Let's just hope plans for beaches (any of it - i want to make it a yearly pilgrimage) next year goes through! I'm planning to visit the stupid Cow in Miri if everything goes well, and i hope it'll mark a new beginning in my life! I'm looking forward to it!

I hope everything goes through really, all the best! I'm not quipped for any more disappointment.


Oh gosh, i miss that place so so so much...

Someone bring me back there XD!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e