Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Sound of Music.

Watching my nephews stoning while watching Thomas etc, it reminded me of when i was a kid, my mother also does so with this one particular video tape (last time no VCD lar).
She'll just switch it on and i'll stone in front of it while she is free to do her stuffs with no worries.

The Sound of Music.

Yeah, i'm one of those kids who'll stone in front of the television while watching it.
And i think i watched that tape too much till it spoil... and my mom got sick of it so didn't buy back? Or either it got lost when we shifted house...?

Eitherways, as i grew up i just forgotten how much i'm fond of that film, furthermore with the likes of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty to distract me (stone further)... but now remembering back... yeah, i really used to like that show =)!

I should go buy it back to watch i guess =D!

Childhood reminiscence!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e