Monday, July 07, 2008

Pulau Pinang vs Pulau Redang

I should be posting my Day 3 @ Redang... but i damn lazy to edit the pics. Maybe soon. I hope.
And i don't want my Redang posts to be too apart from each other, but i wanted to post something now... thus, i'll keep it Redang related =D!

I'm sorry if you're bored with Redang (you're probably thinking, "not again"?), then again, i'm obsessed with that place, and this is my Blog! Lols!


Anyways...
There are TWO islands in this world which i love to bits.
One is Penang and another is Redang.
And there's loads of similarities between those two... which made me think, was this why i'm so obsessed with Redang (i can't be obsessed with the earlier one cause i go back there every year lols)?


You see, there's a stretch of beach at Redang called "Pasir Panjang" (where most resorts are located).
And South of Redang, on the island where the Marine Park is located... the island is called Pulau Pinang.


Now, the "real" Pulau Pinang is at North-West of Peninsula Malaysia, and its at the (almost) exact opposite side of Redang (sorta)... it's just one being West and another being East...

But whats even more weird, ironic... whatever you want to call it...
.
.
.
You see, South-West of the "real" Pulau Pinang... is a stretch of beach called... guess!! PASIR PANJANG!! Isn't it adorable???


My two favourite places in the world are like... so interconnected... I LIKE!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e