Friday, July 25, 2008

The best feeling in the world.

Getting 天胡!~

Do you know the rarity of this?
Seriously, mahjong is like... probably the only game where luck and skills matters a lot.
If you have the luck, even with rubbish skills (like me) you can win.
If you don't have the luck, even if you are bloody good also you can't win.

This is the first time i got 天胡 (and hopefully not the last - hmm, am i jinxing it for posting it on my Blog?)! I love that feeling!
I was on a winning-spree at the moment, and then when i was rearranging my tiles i noticed something admist... HOLY 天胡 XD!!
*kisses mahjong tiles*


This is Gamba one fine morning.

Woops, sorry boy!


This is pan-chan pretending his a rabbit so as to be like his wife!~

HAHAHA!!
Damn adorable XD!~


This is Dusit Thani!~

July 2007 ♡!~


And this is my favourite thus far:

The Battle of the Animals.
Or also can be known as, "Monkey vs Cow".

Where is my Cow (ㅠ.ㅠ)...?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e