Friday, July 04, 2008

Squirt and Pearl.

Have you met Squirt and Pearl?

I'm sure you have!

My two precious!
They accompanied me to Redang to be the models for a photoshoot at a very beautiful place!

Prior to the trip, i've taken loads of preparation shots, pre-Redang trip, just to tease people who visits my Blog to let them wonder where i'll be going... but... i never get round posting it =P!


So anyways, here are some of the shots!

Pearl and Leader!
His for the month of June, what better to take pics of them together like that!

And also...

Squirt and Leader!
I love June! Best month of the year!


Squirt and Kyu!

Er...

Did you realize the first picture, apart from being all Disney characters only, all characters are also from beach-ocean-related animations?
Stitch in Hawaii, Nemo in Australia... and both are my favourite Disney cartoons as well (plus The Lion King)! Hahaha!

And finally...

A big family shot!
Sorta, missing a few other ones!~


I MISS REDANG!
Lols, random!


Coming up:
Redang Day 1 and more Squirt and Pearl's pics from Redang!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e