Tuesday, July 29, 2008

pan-chan 1; eiko-chan 0.

This is pan-chan.

pan-chan is my alter-ego.


Below is a conversation between pan-chan and me.

Oh behold.

---
pan-chan: So... what did you do over the weekend?

eiko-chan: *hyperly* Oh i did lotsa stuffs. I was always outside, and i had lotsa walks around, get to know everyone around, then i have to tend to my cat and my dog (adorable things really), and i had to take care of my plants, and then look for stuffs around... wow, it was a busy and tiring weekend, but it was cool! I so enjoy it XD!~ *BIG SMILE*

pan-chan: *glares suspiciously* .................................................................

eiko-chan: *BIG SMILE FREEZES* ................................................................

pan-chan: Spill it missy.

eiko-chan: .................................................. ok fine, i spend the whole weekend, and Monday, playing Harvest Moon DS Cute...

pan-chan: So... translation of the meaning... "lotsa walks around" means...?
eiko-chan: My character have to walk everywhere, thus "walk around a lot".
pan-chan: "Get to know everyone"... everyone means?
eiko-chan: The other characters in the valley where my character lives in.
pan-chan: I knew it you loser. And "tend to my cat and dog" means?
eiko-chan: The cat and dog my character owns in the game.
pan-chan: And HeeChul (your real cat, in case you've forgotten)?
eiko-chan: Totally forgotten and ignored her over the weekend, and Monday.
pan-chan: "Take care of my plants"?
eiko-chan: The crops i planted to harvest in the game.
pan-chan: "Look for stuffs around"?
eiko-chan: Forage around the valley for more stuffs to ship in order to earn money.

pan-chan: So in short, how was your weekend?
eiko-chan: Fun for my character... er... not so good for me... i guess...?
pan-chan: *glees triumphly* I knew it, you emo loner.
---


Note from eiko-chan
I was so absorbed into the game, i can actually forgo eating and sleeping and even bathing, but i just got myself around to do those thing JUST BECAUSE. I guess its my OCDness kicking it.

Otherwise i spend from the time i wake up (around 10am-ish on weekends, 12pm on Monday) till the time i sleep (2-3am in the morning)... awake... er... gaming =P!

And... er... although today was Monday...

I actually *thought* today was Saturday because i wasted the weekend living my life through another character.

My life is sad.

I should've just proceeded with the plan of killing Amane then replacing her to go to Redang.

Gosh i need the beach!!

The end.

I'm going to drown myself in my sorrow now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e