Thursday, July 24, 2008

Very random.

This is purely random.
It's pics which i've taken - at random times - which i meant to post on my Blog but... just didn't get round doing it.

So anyways...
One night on my way to One-Utama...

13!~
Ok fine, it's so obviously photoshopped, lols XD!

One day by this Korean video shop at Mont Kiara.

My boys!~

KTZ's "lo mai kai" is heavenly!~

Yummy!~

Madam Kwan's "chicken chop"!

Yummyness!~

Kepong's "laksa"!

SUPER YUMMY!~

I forgot what it's called but whatever, HEAVENLY DESSERT!

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!~

My love for post-its!~

Colourful post-its XD!~

STICKERS XD!~

I didn't buy the Japanese font, it's so expensive for my one name ok, tak mau lor...

And last but not least... i seriously wonder who'll buy this...

Honestly lar... er... who would? Very weird ler, carrying Paris Hilton around...
If she like created something else NOT using her name, as in a whole new name, i think it'll sell better lor...


OK THAT'S ALL BYEBYE XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e