Monday, July 21, 2008

A question with an answer which isn't exactly an answer but it is the answer.

Anyone: "Hey you, why do you like Super Junior?"

Me: "... I don't know. I guess i just do."
.
.
.
The thing with Super Junior and I, i guess i've gone way past liking them because they are cute, talented, can sing etc etc. Those "typical reasons" most fan girls give.

I guess it's because probably they always make me proud, you know how much they love us (Super Junior + ELF = ONE)... and all that just somehow or rather... hey wait... why do i like them so much honestly?
Ooh, i'm questioning myself now lols!


Anyhow, the most purr-fect answer, i guess would be...

Someone: "Why do you like Super Junior?"
Me: "Just because."


You've got to love SuJu-English XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e