Sunday, February 15, 2009

ChangMin the Flower Seller.

It's OK!
LittleBoy made me happier ∨( ̄︶ ̄)/!

Presenting...
ChangMin the Flower Seller®.

(Not florist, but *Flower Seller®*. Just because. What turf.)

One of favourite memory from SMTOWN LIVE'08 IN BKK.
He made me laugh so badly that night with his dorkiness!!
I was watching him during SMYL (i think... stupid deleted message), since he was at my side, and he was busy taking those toy flowers from fans (who are near me).
He took like almost every toy flower given to him from that area's fans, and ran around with it!! FLOWER SELLER® XD!!!
I regretted not paying more attention to him and LittleBaby Kyu (lols, it's been so long since i used that nickname XD!) that night!! Apparently... there was a lot of magnae love ╮(╯▽╰)╭!!

Oh well, at least i have a very flowery memory from it all \(^∇^ )∨♪~!!~~
ㅋㅋㅋ!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e