Thursday, February 12, 2009

My loot from BKK.

It was so fruitful this time around.
I discovered the joys of Platinum.
...
And suffered the consequence.

Nevertheless, my loot from Bangkok!
My luggage and hand carry (ESPRIT).


First, the contents of my hand carry.


Then, the contents of the plastic bags which was inside the hand carry.

Then... er...
...
Actually, after that picture, i unlooted more loot from my lootful luggage (what turf), and added them to the collection and it became this:

Then i got lazy to take individual pics and just tidy up everything and went to bed.

Hence, my loot from BKK!!
THE END.
HAHAHA!

I honestly should've just taken individual pics before i tidied everything, but i was too tired and sleepy, and i didn't want to leave it for tomorrow so...
Oh well =P!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!

Teeheeeeeee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e