Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm very super13 happy.

I love my new keychain!

SJ!
There's two meaning to both letters! Go figure (^^ )!~

And another super13 happy part is this picture is the 13th picture i took using my handphone (i reset the file number every time after i uploaded the pics into my com), and so this file's name is "DSC00013"!
Super13 happy ok XD!!~

But the downside is...
Two keychains = super13 heavy.
So my keychains are actually heavier than my key now (〒▽〒)...


Went to Bar-B-Q Plaza with Pig, Bi, M, and L today.
For starters, the Pig who i "celebrated" Valentines with due to our multiple "special and very confusing" relationship.
And both who are very tired from flying all around the world for our love ones.
... ok you don't need to understand. It's just something between the both of us.
(btw i actually think Valentine's Day is overrated. I would eat my own pants if i ever "celebrate" Valentine's in the future.)

Bi, my dongsaeng who i super13 sayang because she is super13 adorable.
Ah, i don't like it when people i'm close to emo... and worst is when there's nothing you can't do to help. Makes me emo too!! (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴
Fighting sayang, you know we'll always be here for you!~

M, who i got to meet her boyfriend today!
You can feel the "i'm-very-happy" *love love* aura all around her, it's infectious!! Makes me super13 happy and excited too O(≧▽≦)O!!
It's nice seeing your friends so happy, you'll feel very happy yourself! Sharing happiness is one of the best thing ever \( ̄︶ ̄)/!

Then there is L.
(Not Death Note's L lar!!)
.
.
.
Ok, it's just L. Nothing special.
...
LOLS!! Just kidding!
The L who misses me because she was stuck with only M when i was in BKK (where i was very happy with my 13 boys).
Ah, you only miss me when i'm not around (╬ ̄皿 ̄)???
.
.
.
.
.
Why do i sound so HeeNim-ish in this post (-┏)???
I even used his "trademark emoticon", what turf turf!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e