Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I bought a bottle of Ocha.

From Shojikiya, the Japanese goods shop, because they have my pan-chan on the bottle.

Oh yes, my pan-chan is very famous (in Japan anyways).

But in the process of selecting a bottle with nicer label...
...
I took one without pan-chan on it...
And didn't realize it until i got home (= =")...
What turf.
RM7.90 go to waste.
I'm thinking should i go exchange it, or just get a new bottle? RM7.90 dei. Turf turf.

Went for sushi with brother.
They ran out of sauce plate, so guess what they gave us.

Er... ok...

And the best part is...
HeeChul finally sleeps in her Royal Bedchamber!!

She used to enter it just to make me happy, because after awhile she'll come out and find somewhere else to sleep, but today... FINALLY (touchwood though)!!
Must be the towel i put inside! I'm a genius ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ!~

The cutest part was while i was trying to wipe her wound (because of that stupid RM1000 cat) last night, she ran away from me and hide inside her Royal Bedchamber.
Adorableness!~
And and also, to persuade her to go into her "room", i used to feed her treats only if she's inside. So last night (too), when i wanted to feed her treats she automatically entered her room, even though i have no intention to feed her from there.
ㅋㅋㅋ HeeChul is adorable isn't she?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e