Saturday, February 14, 2009

SuJu-withdrawal-syndrome.

Ah ah.
Its been such a long time since reading about the boys made me cry.
I miss them so much.


Somehow i'm emo now because of my boys.
Don't worry, i'm not delusional. There's no need to bring me to a psychiatrist.
So anyways... yes, what i'm feeling now... it would be nice to be able to find someone i could talk to who would understand me and without the fear of being laughed at or judged. I'm bad at expressing myself, it always comes out wrong, so thus, the misunderstanding, but given time and being listened to, not heard, but listened too... i expressed myself better. I think its because i panic at being misunderstood, so when i tried to clarify myself hastily, it comes out even worst.

I don't even know how to express my feelings to fellow ELF. Lols, i'm difficult.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e