Wednesday, December 05, 2007

After who knows how many years...

Finally...

I went to K the other day with JungAh and Hironobu...

I ended up flying out from the room when we leave after our singing-session!

WHY?
You ask.

Well, you see...
After so many years, don't know how many freaking years honestly, of waiting for RedBox to update their Japanese songs...

Which they did update with loads of good Japanese songs i enjoy singing, and i'm really grateful and all... but it was all not from the artist i most wanted!

But finally, FINALLY... they did (update some songs from the artist i most wanted)...

And it was my most favourite song of all time (^^ )!
"Because of you" by w-inds.!
(And also "Pieces"!)

I saw my Keita (^^ )!

Oh my God, even after so many years...
That git still manage to melt my heart every time i see him (^^ )!

Sorry i didn't take any pics of Ryo-chan and Ryu-chan =P!
I was busy flying around the room singing the song when it plays, that i just quickly snap a picture, and continue spazzing over the three (^^ )!

I love them so much!~
NYAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e