Saturday, December 08, 2007

I forgot to add this part...

... about what i dislike about SMTOWN's latest MV, 사랑 하나죠 (Only Love).

I'm really happy and grateful there are loads of beautiful YehSung and KyuHyun goodness inside...

But as usual... year after year... song after song...

THEY NEGLECTED MY WOOKIE (-┏).

Again.


Wookie is one of the BEST VOICES of SM, but they always neglect him.

This year is better than last... but still...

Wookie deserves more, he deserves better ok?

He deserves the BEST to be honest!


SM is idiotic.

But thats like... such a known fact...

There's not even a need to feel when you say that word.

Its as if i'm just saying a TRUE fact, not dissing them or whatever.

I'm such a genius for discovering that phrase...












I should worship myself (-┏).



---
ps: Do you realize the ironic part of the whole thing?

If you do, good for you.

If you don't, go guess.

I better Blog about it some other time to clarify it out, and also to clear my brain out.

Its messy enough without that someone to mess it up even further.

Ugh.

The horror.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e