Saturday, December 01, 2007

Temptation.

Because i want to save that few dollars on this bottle.
.
.
.
Now i end up using more.

So fail.


But its so pretty, and i love it SO MUCH!~

So its ok isn't it?

And i'll have a pretty bottle to use when i go out (^^ )!~

Will Blog about it soon!~

Anyways, drinking more water is good for health ne?


And ooh, imagine just plain water tasting O-so-sweeter because of the water!~

YAH XD!~



Edit: Shouldn't have said that *points at O-so-sweeter comment above*.

Now whenever i drink water, i think of KangIn.

Why KangIn? I don't know too!
But all Super Junior members randomly pop-up in my head all the time, so its just normal *matter of factly*.

Not that its bad thinking of him, but its just that i'll start gleeing and smiling to myself whenever i drink water, that it'll make me appear extra retarded-er to anybody who doesn't know me.

Maybe i should just stop drinking water in public.
And it'll put an end to chances of me being catch to Tanjung Rambutan perhaps...?

Teehee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e