Friday, December 28, 2007

I use to think...

... that my Super Junior - K.R.Y. performances collection was scary...

Well, it was the scariest...


So anyways, then i thought my Super Junior-t's 로꾸거!! performances collection was scary too...

Then 행복 came along... making it more scarier...


And when 돈돈! was released, i thought it would be the most scariest with NO COMPETITION at all...

I. Was. Wrong.

Because Marry U came along...

And it is chasing up... very fast.

And its saying something considering the idiotic-MBC-bann and the lack of performances and all...

I amaze myself sometimes.

As usual (^^ )!~


And the fact remains... i'm getting extra retarded...

I just realized i started laughing to myself whenever i watch Super Junior stuffs.

But hey, if you're watching variety shows with them, its just "normal" to laugh if its funny right?
.
.
.
But apparently, i squeal and laugh even when i'm only watching the performances... when they were doing really cute stuffs and all...
.
.
.
... and also to the extend of when i read really cute and funny news about them (= =")...

Thank God my family is use to it!
I really am grateful i'm not blogging this from TR... honestly *tears of joy*...



ps: If you're really curious on how "scary" my performances collection can be...

I would sincerely advise you NOT to ask.

You'll scare yourself so badly, you probably wouldn't be able to sleep for 10 days straight?

ㅋㅋㅋ!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e