Friday, December 07, 2007

My boys are BEAUTIFUL!~

Regardless of what i said in my previous post =D!

Because my boys are beautiful *dreams*!~

Ooh, my SUPERKyu!~

I like JunSu loads, but i prefer saying:
Me and my 13 boys !~

And also because:

Costs 77,000won.

Aka US$159.99.

Aka
RM538.37.

Siao.
3 photobooks, 1 photodiary, and 1 making DVD.

That much money.
You think my money grow on trees meh?
Well... maybe for SuJu only.


Besides...
My financial advisor Kim HeeChul forbids any more withdrawal from my account, which in her opinion, can be put into better use by buying her more snacks, toys and goodies and also fattening her up.

Not forgetting her daily supply of Cat Biscuit.

Her only allowance is for Super Junior stuffs, because she, after all, is named after a Super Junior member, and her 아빠 is a Super Junior member...

And therefore, nothing else in her opinion, is prettier than her and that particular member, and also nothing else other than them is more worthy of my money.

Oh the narcissism.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e