Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ju-lia.

The name i've been saying, telling, speaking, chanting, screaming, shouting, yelling and singing non-stop, to everyone non-stop ever since Thursday, 28th of December 2007.

Note the fact i never call Hironobu "gor gor" (Oniichan doesn't count btw.)... except when i needed it...

Therefore, the number of times i call "Ju-lia" in Thursday alone, that ONE DAY, actually outnumbers the number of times i call Hironobu "gor gor" in my entire lifetime .

So just WHO IS THIS JU-LIA?

Teeheehee!~

Presenting to the whole world the most beautiful baby girl in the world
after myself... OMGi'msolikeHeeNimnow...

My beautiful niece Ju-lia!~

I was actually happily chanting her name, like how JunSu calls the name Ju-lia, ever since the moment mom told me its a girl!~

All the way to the hospital!~
And non-stop even after we park the car, went to see my DaiSou, and even while we were looking at Ju-lia whose at the nursery, i was still busy calling out her name!~

Dear Ju-lia is so luckily to have a retarded Auntie like me .


I'm not being bias here, honestly, but this IS the truth.
I'm not just saying it because she's my niece! But...
SHE LOOKS LIKE SNOW WHITE!

Thanks to my big bro and DaiSou, Ju-lia is blessed with really fair beautiful skin, and she had really pink red lips which makes her look as if she's... who else...

SNOW WHITE!~

GOOD GENES!
(which i have some too )


I'm going to shower her with lots of LOVE AND HUGS AND KISSES!~

I have actually started buying pressies for her ever since like... loads of months even before she was born!~

Time to throw all to her now!~ Teeheehee!~

Me and her Uncle Hironobu is going to buy her a very nice gift tomorrow!
Shall post it up once i bought it, or when she gets to wear it lar (^-~)!~


And ooh!~

Poor RyeoWook and KyuHyun are going to face some VERY TOUGH competition!~

And thats saying something, considering the fact how precious both of them are to me!~

If you're wondering why Wookie and SUPERKyu's name appears suddenly...

The answer is simple...

Super Junior is everywhere !~

ㅋㅋㅋ!~

JU-LIA XD!~
(This is like... probably the 18912791872918728917298172917 of times i call her name since Thursday!)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e