Saturday, December 08, 2007

I love looking at KyuHyun.

Its like, as retarded this may sound, i can just stare into his face for like, forever, and feel only happiness.
I miss him so much!~

I know 5 months may seem like nothing, but for me it felt like an eternity waiting to see that retarded boy's retarded look again.

I know i've said this in my Blog for like... probably more than a million of times adee, but really... its my Blog, i can say what i want right =D?


Everytime i see him, i always thank God so much for everything. I really am grateful for everything.

Hearing his retarded voice, seeing that retarded look of his accompanied by that retarded smile of his...
I can only hear and see happiness.

When i speak of Jo KyuHyun, i can only speak of happiness.

Thats how much that git meant to me.

In fact, the rest of the bunch too!

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL BOYS
XD!~


BTW, here's what i thought!

You know how they should've filmed that new SMTOWN MV, 사랑 하나죠 (Only Love)?

Dividing it by percentage, here's how everyone's appearance in the MV should be!
10% of BoA, KangTa, TVXQ, CSJH, SNSD, LiYin, JiYeon, Isak, HeeBon and Ayumi.

13% of Super Junior.

5% of RyeoWook because i'm bias.

2% of YehSung because he is beautiful.

70% of KyuHyun.
And it will be the most beautiful MV of all time XD!~


No lar... ok ok, to be fair to everyone else.

5% for BoA, KangTa, TVXQ, CSJH, SNSD, LiYin, JiYeon, Isak, HeeBon and Ayumi they all enough adee lar!

My KyuHyun is so broken...

He deserves the extra 3% =D!~
(Another 2% is for me RyeoWook, because he deserves the best XD!~)

But honestly, i wouldn't mind if the whole MV is 100% SuJu with 50% of Kyu y0u know =P!

We can just leave the rest with 1% enough lar, my boys deserves the best XD!

But you see...

Imagine 1% miserably divided among so many people...
.
.
.
Well, not my fault right =P!

I'm so bias i love myself !

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♪!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e