Monday, December 31, 2007

Oh!~



I love RyeoWook the flasher!

I think Mithra Jin looks like ShinDong!

After being able to dance Wonder Girls "Tell me" and SNSD's "SNSD" dance, i can dance Epik High's "Fan" too (it isn't difficult really - you're an idiot if you can't dance that dance)!

Epik High is retarded too XD!

I love Tablo-ShinDong couple!

SeeYah are really wonderful singers!
I like how they're group are like made-up with different personalities; one is cute, another is innocent-sweet-type, and another is mature!

Tablo is REALLY funny!

JungRin is really cute and well-loved by all nyah (^^ )?

Jessica from SNSD really suits em... those "sluttish" character =P!

ShinDong looks good in a wedding dress XD!!

HyoYeon from SNSD is a really good dancer!

Wonder Girls really need rest; i personally feel their singing a bit the off today.

F.T. Island's drummer is cute XD!~
I love drummers, i think they're like... the cuttest part to the whole band (^^ )!~
.
.
.
To which, yes, my personal drummer is sick, and he hurt is leg...

Also, Super Junior's dance today a bit the off today as well =(...
.
.
.
WHY ARE WE ALWAYS SICK?

Sick is one matter, but always being so determined to work, despite being sick and pushing one's boundaries to the limits...
.
.
.
If not this sick, then there hurt, or that sick and this has injuries...

WHY???


Apart from that...

DongHae, as usual, is MANY LOVE XD!~

I love it because he always shower us ELF with love (^^ )!~

And...
.
.
.
WE WON ANOTHER AWARD!~


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e