Saturday, December 08, 2007

The wonder of EXILE's Atsushi.

OMG, his voice is SO HEAVENLY.

Now i know why Hironobu admire them so much!
They really are a cool and talented band! SUPER GENG!

But honestly, Atsushi's voice sounded A LOT like DongWan's!

When my brother was watching some Japanese variety show with EXILE, Atsushi was singing this song (Choo Choo Train, which i really like because its catchy), and i was wondering why on earth is my brother watching Kim DongWan of Shinhwa, and what on earth is DongWan doing on a Japanese program?

I may be slow in news uptaking, but i'm not that slow in knowing whether or not DongWan was on a Japanese program!

I think i only asked him after a week? And only know its EXILE!

WOW!

I don't know whether or not its bias, but if you ask me to choose between Atsushi and DongWan's voice, it would be tough!

I LOVE BOTH THEIR VOICES!!
Its those very strong, yet smooth and clear type! I like smooth and clear voices, its just heavenly!~

But you can hear a distinct clear that Atsushi's voice is clearer and not-as-deep as DongWan's... or so i feel!


So anyways, again, i opened this webpage and a Japanese song played, and i was wondering if DongWan had released a new Japanese single recently till before i checked, i reminded myself Atsushi's voice sounded like DongWan's...

And i was right...

Ah!~

It IS Atsushi!



ps: The new member Takahiro is cute XD!

His like, a little boy amongs a bunch of grown-up man =D!

I'm sure if you watch EXILE's performance you would agree!

The rest are like, mature-hip-hop style, but Takahiro reminds me of boyband members, lol!!

His voice is good too!

CUTE XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e