Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tis the season to spend money...

FROM YOU FOR ME =D!

So people, if you're feeling especially generous, or you just needed to spend some money, or you are really kind and wanted to make ME happy!!



Don't hesitate to get any of the items from the post below for me ok =P!

Me will thank you ShinDong-y much from me and my 13 boys and my fat cat =D!

I promise i'll train HeeChul to dance Tell Me by Wonder Girls and perform for you if you buy stuffs for me =D*!
*subject to performers agreement

Thank you kamsa very much XD!~


ps: *hint on what to buy for me*

I love Super Junior =D!~
Teeheehee!~

But i wouldn't say no to BigBang or SE7EN albums!~

Tis the season to spend money for me, la la la la la, la la la la ♪ !~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e