Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The thing with my phone...

FINALLY i discovered that if i disable the vibrating signal thingy, when my alarm ring in the morning, there wouldn't be the annoying vibrating sound anymore, but just the nice songs which i had set as my ringtone (^^ )!

My favourite alarm ringtone is Marry U (obviously)!~

And the thing is, i also discovered that if you set the volume real loud, and you place it near your ears...

It sounds as if my boys are singing to me LIVE =D!

SO HEAVENLY!~

And so every morning i would be reluctant to switch my alarm off, so after 9-10minutes or so, the alarm aka the song will ring again!

And so i continue to sleep in more every morning!~












But that kinda defeats the purpose of setting an alarm clock ne !

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e