Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wake up calls.

My alarm's ringtone is Marry U.

Ah, bliss!~

But its not a very good ringtone honestly, because instead of waking me up, its just making me sleep better, and with a smile on my face! Especially during Baby's part XD!~

MORE BLISS!~

Though, if i could just get rid of the "vibrating alert" when the alarm rings!
Its kinda annoying that while i'm dreaming of my boys, i can also hear the vibrating alert's "kre kre kre" sound (= =")...

But thats not what i want to talk about!

Teehee!~


I slept at 4am (or so) last night, reading Harry Potter... for the 139137981373913137017013th time... and no point asking me why as well. Honestly =P!

So anyways, thats not what i want to say...
I have been sleeping late for almost every night now, so naturally... i'll wake up late... everyday...

Then, as i was sleeping peacefully in my dreamland... TWO PERSON CALLED...

The song Don't Don rang, i thought it was my alarm at first, so i randomly press a button and continue sleeping...

... till i remember that none of my alarm ringtones are Don't Don, so i took a peek and yes indeed, its a call.

And i answered with a "Har? Who are you?"!!

It was Er Jie, and i'm really sorry but i could not decipher what you're saying! But i can hear you're really excited! WHY??? (have yet to call you back as of now)

Er Jie kindly spare me by saying she'll call me later... which is good because its not like i can take in anything else at the moment =P!
I just want to meet-up with ZhaoGong again for yumchar! Heehee!~

Though, I thought i would not be able to sleep again, because again, i'm mentally awake but physically dead...

But i did manage to fall asleep again XD!

Then i dreamt about Auntie; she worked for this rich dude or something, and he wanted to give her some expensive crystal rocks stone thingy in return. And she was smiling so widely you can't see her eyes, only teeth.

And then HyoRi's Toc Toc Toc ringtone rang, Auntie called.

She talked to me about the sun, my butt and TVXQ concert tickets...

I don't know why in the world i replied her regarding whether or not the sun is shining outside... because...

There are curtain binds in my room (-┏).
Therefore, whether or not the sun its shining brightly outside... its not like i would know really...

But i replied her as if i know regardless, because from the inside, since the binds are drawn, it really seemed as if its a cloudy day outside =P!

And paiseh, the sun really is very bright outside one actually!!
But no, didn't kena my butt XD!~


So anyways, after Auntie's call, i couldn't sleep again, but rolling around in bed because as said, mentally awake, physically dead...
But i actually needed BOTH to be awake (and alert), because i'm suppose to drive to KLIA later!!
WARGH!!!

Then HeeChul came in (door is open) to manja and wake me up, but she has never ever succeeded, because after i give her a few scratches, she'll also proceed to sleep (= =")...

What can i say...
We love yumchar sessions with my best friend ZhaoGong i guess XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e