Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So fail.

ErJie, i want to murder you and your PMS post adee. Your PMS spreaded to me.
...
Or rather, PMS is inevitable, but i just want to find someone to blame, LOL!! ERJIEILOVEYOU!~


So anyways, i went out with Amane, SamSoon and JungAh for lunch today!

I woke up with a back-ache due to a bad sleep (pillow wasn't suitable), and HeeChul made me angry in the morning, plus the inevitable matter of the first thing i talked about - PMS.

The only thing which made me feel better is YehSung, because his the one i first thought of when i woke up in the morning (^^ )!~

Super Junior is HEAVEN!~

So anyways, i was in quite a bad-mood and hot-tempered initially, that i start shooting everyone within my range to begin with.

I realized it was really my bad, not like anyone did anything to offend me to begin with, so after Korean class, i prepared to apologize and i told Amane about it, very randomly.

"My period coming soon ler," i said.

It give her a shock alright, it was SUPER RANDOM cause XD!!

I proceeded to tell her i PMS, thats why i am damn bad-tempered this morning. And i was about to apologize for it, but i noticed that she no reaction, so i asked:

"Is it i "bad-tempered" (fatt-lan-zha) or not also no difference?"

She give a chuckle, and said: "Yes," with a big smile (not that i would know, i just imagined it, because i'm driving, and therefore if i look at her it would be suicidal won't it?).
.
.
.
This proves one thing:
Time does not justify whether or not someone will know you well.












Or maybe its just because i'm weird and difficult to understand !!

Eitherways:

SOMEONE is a bad influence.

And i don't mean my cat whose named is HeeChul btw .

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e