Friday, November 02, 2007

The Super Junior aura.

Two previous chapters to this 5 chapter saga:
The arrival of 3
The opening of 3

---
Before i unveil the third and last package (still waiting due to good reasons)...

Do you know that if you're filled with happiness, you will glow?

I positively glowed that day !

Not to be mistaken with the white glow like Hogwart's ghost, but rather, such beautiful shining aura gleaming all around you, you've became like a patronus!
Which makes me wonder, if i were to cast a patronus, which animal would appear?
I would talk about that another time =D!

Anyways, remember PACKAGE ONE?
My SuJu shirt and pouch?

I got really retarded (typically me); after opening it, i measured the shirt upon myself.
It *seems* really small, in fact, smaller than the TVXQ! shirt, but anyways, i decided to go give it a try and wear it.

So to do so...
I went to bath first (= =")...

I had actually bathed prior to getting the packages, but i bathed again because i didn't want any "dirt" to stick onto my new beautiful shirt =P!
I had actually also considered the fact that if the shirt doesn't fit, it'll be doomed to eternal living in storage, and i want it to be CLEAN even if i have to keep it (yeah, i can really be a clean freak when i want to - do you know i never touch the toilet's door knobs/ handles (except with tissue or if really necessary)? Bet you didn't notice this ne?), so yeah, bathing again is the "best solution"!


So after bathing, i blow dried my hair, then i hold the shirt to look at it properly... and i put it on.
.
.
.
IT FITS XD!~
And i went camwhoring XD!

I positively GLOW the moment the shirt is put on!
Though, its real tight especially the sleeves part, but i'm just so thankful and grateful i can even fit into it, i don't mind really! I'm just so happy XD!~
What more, its MY VERY OWN PIECE, that even if SungMin were to appear in front of me wearing his own SuJu shirt, i wouldn't have the need rip it off him because...
I HAVE MY VERY OWN SUJU SHIRT AS WELL XD!~
Though that said, i honestly would still rip his shirt off so i could wear it, because apart from the fact SungMin wore it before, his shirt would be most probably be a much better fit for me!
SungMin is not fat, but his definitely buff that the shirt i have can't fit him, and the shirt his wearing definitely can fit me, so isn't it purr-fect if i just grab his =D?
Even if in reality what i'm thinking is actually just my own wishful-thought, at least i'm having fun thinking =P!

I'm guessing my boys have their own sizes of the shirt, while us fans have to buy the free-size version?
Then again, the only boys i see wearing the shirts are YehSung and SungMin, which made me feel that they probably don't have their own sizes, and everyone is wearing the same thing (= =")...

But eitherways, i'm still happy! Its my own Super Junior shirt (^^ )!~


Anyways, as said earlier, camwhore mad XD!
And i took like over a dozen of pictures, here are some =D!
ps: You have been warned (^^ )!~


I'm positive i glow with Super Junior aura all around me ne (^^ )!~
(There are actually loads more, but i decided on these few because some of those pics has accidentally portray me to look extra retarded due to the extra HAPPINESS i've been feeling!
Btw i feel i so looked like a little kid who has just gotten some candy in the second pic!!)
Nyah!~
FULL OF 행복 !!~


pan-chan takes a liking to my shirt too!~

Not surprise, its beautiful XD!~
He did tried to put it on... but erm... the outcome was so disturbing i decided to delete that particular picture, throw it into a trunk, and ship the trunk to Timbaktu so i would never ever had to see it again!

Just kidding !!
I would post the pic next time, pan-chan look positively cute in the shirt... in a way...
I'm just being supportive?


Teeheehee!~
OMG I LOVE MY SHIRT XD!~

And i love my 13 beautiful boys!~
No more no less, just 13 purr-fectly beautiful boys (^^ )!~

ps: pan-chan loves my SuJu movie DVD a lot as well...

... i better keep it well before he steals it away from me (= =")...

Knowing the retarded panda...
I wouldn't be surprised (-┏)...



Up soon:
The Third Package.
Please anticipate it (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e