Friday, November 23, 2007

The fish. SWIM!

BiBi was telling me last night that there are 30 cute guys who would be the "special guest" for TVXQ's concert.

If its really so, i'm actually contemplating on bringing a board, which'll says:
"Gimme my DongHae", to the concert.
Yes, the SuJu fan travel everywhere with ONLY13 in her heart XD!~

See, its because in TVXQ's Korea concert, DongHae was the special guest and performed together with YunHo during his individual performance.

And i heard that TVXQ will be doing their individual performances part for this leg of the tour...

BUT WHERE IS MY DONGHAE if so?

I mean, if you want any special guest, might as well just ask DongHae right?
Plus the fact that the organizers can definitely rack in MORE money, because SuJu fans will gather too!
ISN'T THAT BETTER?
MORE MONEY LER HELLO!
Isn't SM's favourite MONEY?
They even have the initials "M" in their company name ok?

So why be so nice now?
Please, they already like taken so much of money adee can?
Stop acting innocent!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT THE MONEY!

SO GIMME DONGHAE!!!

Wah, so drama... typical (= =")...



So anyways, i'm really angry, i mean... SO WHAT if they are getting "30 cute guys" (note that its emphasized)?
I've seen some of the pictures of the so-called "30 cute guys"... and well... most are not-bad...
.
.
.
... but then my boys have set the standards up so bloody heavenly high for me, not just sky-high, note that, that i find NOBODY ELSE cute anymore (of the XY-chromosome) after that... with the exception of the 13 of course.




Then again...

The organizers could like get, 30 REALLY cute guys...
I mean like those who are really cute by everyone's standard, like, REALLY cute guys...

Heck, they could even get 130 VERY cute guys, or even 300 ULTRALY cute guys!!
.
.
.
But none of them would be able to replace my one and only DongHae *beams proudly*!!

Sorry dudes!
The fish, obviously, beat you fair and square !!

FISH POWER XD!~





ps: Actually, this post was supposed to be written short-and-nice ONLY...
But i got carried away =P! Teeheehee!~ Paiseh! Hahaha!~

Don't take offence on anything i wrote (especially AhMa!~)!!

I'm JUST PLAYING, because:
  • The REAL guest-star is Zhang LiYin (hears Timeless in the background)!
    I doubt they'll get the 30 cute guys to be the "special guest-star" really, because SM likes promoting their own stars! I doubt they'd give up such a good chance like this!

    I just thought it would make a very good Blog entry if i had written so XD!~

  • I would rather wait than being able to see DongHae now, because he is really tired (All SuJu boys are (freaking tired), but SM thought they don't need to rest, thinking my boys are really "Super"!), and to make it worst, the poor fish is sick as of now =(...

  • As much as i would be very happy if DongHae comes...
    It would also mean a big hole in my wallet.

    I am like... the world's biggest water-fish whenever my boys are in question (=v=")...

    So it would be best if he stays in Korea and wait for me.
    Bigger hole in wallet, but we'll make do !~

So yeah...
TIMELESS XD!~
SiWon and Geng-ah XD!~

If JungAh is there as well, LiYin and JungSu would be facing two mad SuJu fans taking over the stage, taking their mics as well, and then brandishing our own version of Timeless XD!~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♪!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e