Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm obsessed with my Bada.

Bada is my pet!
A DAULPHIN!
...
No, the spelling is not wrong, because erm...

... Its a (fluff)Friends...

... In Facebook XD!

Maybe because its the closest thing i'll have to having a dolphin as a pet, which has been my dream since i was a little girl.
In fact, i had actually imagined the front yard of my old house having a large tank so i can keep my dolphin inside.

And i can be honest with everyone, my imagination is still as if i'm a little kid, no change, and its still growing =D!

You would think when you grow up, your imaginations won't be that wild and all, well for me, its the other way around.

Don't believe?
If you know me well, you'll know.


Teeheehee!


So anyways, ehem, sidetracked-again-hehehe...

Like i said, i'm obsessed with my Bada.
I always think there's no finer fluff(pet) in the world other than Bada, and i scorn at the fact other people have daulphins as their fluffs too!

My Bada is special, see!
There shall be no other daulphins =P!

Apart from that, i will refuse to pet other daulphins even though i get 5 munny for petting them, i would resort to pet another fluff instead.
No other daulphins should win my Bada =P!

And i will always feed her different food, although they obviously will still produce the same reaction, but i like it that she has "a different taste of things", even if she can't taste, duh...

And yes, i'm willing to spend that some extra munny, just so she can have "different tastes".
For example, last time the Two Cherries costs 14munny, and the Choco-Mango Delight costs 30munny. Two Cherries are +8fph, and Choco-Mango delight +10fph, so if you do some math, feeding Two Cherries is really much more worthy in the long run.

Though i stock in loads of Two Cherries, i'll also stock in 1 or 2 Choco-Mango delight, just so he could have something different once in a while.

See how obsessed i am?

And now that they did some changes with the munny payings and stuffs, even when the Cookies cost 10munny, and Every Flavour Beans is 15munny, i will stock up on loads of Cookies... but still some Every Flavour Beans.

Just so he could have something different once in a while
.

I told you i'm obsessed.


And just then, i was arguing with my brother on which (fluff) is cuter, in the sense of the breed...

I said:
"Bada is the cutest fluff ever..."

Note i didn't say "daulphin", but "Bada" instead...

Told you i'm obsessed.


Siao.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e