Sunday, November 04, 2007

I think my hair looks like Henry's hair.

Except his is fluffier.

Grr.

I nicknamed him Fluffy btw. Because he has fluffy hair.

Me jealous.


But honestly, i'm just playing around, because if our hair looks alike because of the hair cut...

Duh... of course our hair looks alike because of our hair cut... what am i saying (= =")?


Ok, so i shall say our hair looks alike probably because of our uneven fringe.

But then, if our hair looks alike because of our uneven fringe, then i might as well look alike EeTeuk and a bit of Geng, due to the fringe! Don't forget JongWoon!

But Ah, i've been doing some checks and uneven fringe is IN now! I'm grateful for my hairstylist Ryan from Inifinity Cut (^^ )!~

Do give him a try if you are really adventurous and likes to try new hairstyles!
Follow my motto, if it really sucks, it'll grow, so don't fret.
At least you'll know which style suits you best, and do avoid the previous one =)!

Don't you think its boring to always keep the same style?


But then again...

Maybe its not because of Ryan's doings...

Maybe because he can feel the Super Junior aura around me that he accidentally gave me that cut without realizing it , mwehehehehehee!


Not that i'm exactly excited my hair looks like Fluffy's, i'm just jealous why mine hasn't got the fluffy touch. Probably because i'm not Fluffy.

Then again why do I want his fluffy touch.
And why do i even said that my hair might as well look like Teuk, Geng and Sung? I don't want my hair to look like th either. My hair is like so me ne?


Ok, being retarded again due to being sleep deprived accidentally on purpose, muahaha! Don't you realize i'm actually rambling throughout the whole thing? You shouldn't take a single word out of me which i've just said (except probably about my hairstylist. Then again, its up to everyones own taste. There are chances you may not like my hairstylist too ne?)!

Ok thank you byebye! Nehboo people *waves*!~



ps: Bah, i'm doing something someone always does. Ugh! Bad influence!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e