Thursday, November 01, 2007

French revolution

Me brother Hironobu was watching the French Revolution on the History Channel just now.

I like watching and listening to history stories and all too, I REALLY DO!
Its really interesting, especially if you're on tours and as you walked around the place, the tour guide explains the history behind it to you and all...

WOW!!

Though, if you ask me to learn about it for academic reasons, i'm very likely to go for an eternal sleep.


I do know about the French Revolution, but it just... slips my mind... hey, it was 1999 when i was told the story ok!

So anyways, i just awoke in time to see the King kena executed, so i asked my eldest brother why.

To sum everything up nice and easy, he said:
"Because he pai si..." (means naughty in hokkien)
"Oh!" i replied.


So next time just in case my friends ask me about the French Revolution and why the king got executed and all... i can just say:
"Oh... because he pai si..."

So damn drama (-┏)...

But nice and easy answer really XD!~
Teeheehee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e