Monday, November 19, 2007

Do you know what expired milk taste like?

This Blog was written on 11/9/07... which sadly, has been left to idle there till now i revive it.

OMG, super procrastinator.
---

Answering what the title asks...
I do!

I wanted to have cereal just now, the date on the carton of fresh milk says: "8 9 2007"...

Hmm...

I looked at the new carton which i just bought (today) on the right, and it says: "4 10 2007"...

And so i thought:
Oh, still got "long time", and its only August now *big grin*...
(note anything wrong in the previous sentence?)

So i took the older carton, poured the milk into a bowl, added a generous amount of milo and cornflakes...

YUMMY!

*munch*...

But ei... why bitter one?

Cereal problem? Milk problem?
(AhMa got problem XD!~ Hahaha, just making fun of AhMa's Blog name =P!)

I spit out everything back into bowl (Yeah, very disgusting, i know, as if you're not =P!), and tried the milk again...

Still taste funny, or was it because of the bitter taste which is lingering in my mouth?

But eitherways, for safety, better just go dispose of everything!


I told dad... and he checked the older milk carton, and told me the milk i took had actually expired last month!!
Luckily i also go check the same carton again before i blurted out "september still long time to go" (= =")...

I know it was September 11 2007 today... its just that... at that moment when i saw the "expired date" on the older carton... i immediately thought September is next month (= =")...

...

So fail can die...

---

Edit:
I better clarify before more people got mistaken XD!

It was September 11 when i tasted the milk which has expired on 8 September!!

However, genius me here thought it was August, when it clearly was September already (= =")... thats why i got the expiry dates messed up...


But thinking back...

It could be September 22 when i took the sour milk, because i remember dad saying it was expired 2 weeks ago (now i remember)!

Which could be the truth?
I'm the only one who takes cereal in the family, so...

WE MAY NEVER KNOW XD!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e