Thursday, November 29, 2007

FREAKING disappointed.

The doorbell ring.

Is it the postman?

Before i could even run to get it (tending to HeeChul earlier), i heard a loud "plop" outside the garden indicating that the postman had thrown something in.

A parcel.

OMG!! IS IT MY PARCEL?

THE PARCEL I HAD LONG BEEN WAITING FOR?

*runs dramatically outside*
.
.
.
...
Its send to my name.
.
.
.
But the contents are not for me.

It's the book which i had helped my brother's friend order (= =")...

So disappointing ok (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

Apparently, its not the parcel i had been waiting for, and now i don't know how long more do i need to wait.

Keeping my hopes up, but still...

DISAPPOINTING.

Like how everything has been these days.

And how HeeChul is still being a prat regarding her carrier.

Ugh!

OF ALL THINGS WHY THIS???

I want my parcel (ㅠ.ㅠ)...



ps: With regards to the book i helped my bro's friend ordered.

I had actually wanted to order my SuJu CD along with that book, but when i found out that the book will be taking AGES to arrive, i didn't want to order together because i want my SuJu CD to arrive faster.

But that said...
The book has already arrive.
.
.
.
But i still haven't order my SuJu CD (= =")...

So fail can die.
Literally saying of course.

But seriously...

GAH!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e