Wednesday, November 14, 2007

14 is a bad number.

*puts angry emoticon here*

I had a very good SuJu dream in the morning!

But i got woken up...

Then when i fall asleep again, i had a nightmare which was SO BAD, those type which i couldn't wake up and i really wanted to but can't... it was horrible!

I was shaking till i wake up, and despite being really tired, after finally manage to "pull" myself to wake up (i had to force myself to wake up, because i just couldn't), i tried to stay awake but can't, falling back asleep and slightly dream about it again before having to get myself wake up again (by force, again).

BAD!

And my laptop shuts down itself for no reason! Grr!!
I lost all my important quotes i needed, wargh!

14 is a bad number. I won't be surprise if i update this post later today to fill it with all the bad stuffs.

GRR!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e