Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ooh!

Dear LooYee is going for her FIRST Korean test today =D!

As a very supportive friend, heavily emphasized, i wish her all the best! Do your best!


Then, yesterday or so, LooYee asked Auntie to help her with some words, so Auntie said, "Why don't you ask the crazy SuJu fan?", because she (Auntie) fear she might get admitted to the hospital. Hee.

Obviously, everyone know who that (the crazy SuJu fan) is ...

Then LooYee replied:
"Don't want!! She sure laugh at me one if i say anything wrong, somemore can laugh until the whole day one!"

Oh no, how can she say such thing? I'm so sad =(... (HeeNim taught me that phrase, lol!)

AM I THAT MEAN?
.
.
.
Then again, yes, i am that mean =P!

I rest my case, nothing more to say !~
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD!!

Just playing =P!


So anyways, the minute i heard that i laughed out loud! Its real funny!!

Honestly, if LooYee were to ask me to help her with any words, i would help her and with no laughings included, i promise (but not guaranteed)!

This is because when i was a beginner, i had also asked a Korean friend to help me, and she took liberty on not laughing at my horrible Korean, instead, she encouraged me to master it so we can speak Korean together!

So how can i laugh at LooYee?
I too was a beginner before, i understand how hard it can be...
.
.
.
However, now that she has mentioned it, about the fact that she fear i will laugh at her if she speaks wrongly...












I'm afraid i will not be able to help it but will just LAUGH whenever she speaks Korean XD!!
Not just if she speaks wrongly =P!

Because it'll remind me of what she had said, and personally, i find it very funny !

Sorry love (^^ )!

All the best for your exams!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e