Monday, November 19, 2007

NOUGAT!

I love my Kaijie =D!

She bought me NOUGATS (from Aussieland)!


If you see the picture above, and realizes the whole pack is unopened... and full, your eyes are playing a trick on you.
Its completely impossible for a pack of unopened Golden Boronia Nougat to "survive" within my range for less than 5 minutes.
1 minute if its placed right in front of me *beams proudly*.

And i'm not sure if you realizes this too...
That i did not take the pic above, i actually got it off Google randomly!

Its because erm... teehee... my very own pack is erm... opened and erm... "well-consumed" XD!~
I admit i'm responsible for the disappearance of more than half the contents =P!

Ah!~
By the time the whole pack finishes... all my teeth will be gone perhaps , because i like the Original Crunchy ones, and i like to chew chew chew it, so... teehee =D!

YUMMY!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e