Saturday, November 03, 2007

Oh gosh, my poor swirling head.

Me and my weird titles.

Me and my weird me =D!

Yay me!~

...

I watch too much of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody on Disney Channel !~


Yesterday we went to Tasik Perdana.
We tried to find the Deer Park but we found... i'll Blog about that another day (which knowing me, it would probably be next year...)!

So anyways, there's this HUGE playground near Tasik Perdana, and being the big kid ME... mwehehehehe =D!

I wreck havoc around the playground while i terrorizes the kids and steal their candies! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
...
So retarded (= =")...


I played around the playground like a big, overgrown kid, going onto any slides or swings which can take me and won't collapse under my weight (which thank God none of them did)!~

And weeeeeeeeeeeeee~, play play play...

... until i bumped my head real hard on this pole thing while i was climbing up (= =")...


Apparently, while the playground can take my weight, they are specifically designed for people who are not of my height.

Obviously.

They probably create playgrounds thinking:
"Hey, we need to create the playground with firm and strong supporting stuffs. Nevermind the younger kids, but some weird older kid might ocassionally drop by, and probably play there as well, and we wouldn't want them to "bulldoze" our playground!"
"Yeah i agree, lets make it at a tad mini-size in height as well! Just in case any weird older kid decides to come by to play, they have to watch their heads otherwise risk getting hit on their head!"
And both creators laughed at their own crazy thoughts, and that it is impossible any weird older kid might come attack the playground, but they proceeded building it that way just so it would be safer.
...
Ok retarded again.


My head really hurts. I think i got hit around 5pm or so? But my head hurt and swirl, and its as if someone was hitting against my head from the inside... i could hardly drive or walk (nah, i'm just playing! But you have to admit it makes everything sound more dramatic XD!)~ but THANK GOD i could still remember the names of my 13 boys!

I'm so proud of myself !~

It all lasted like till 10pm or so? When my cousins came, and therefore had distracted me...

Sorta lar, but i guess its really because i was trying to translate something which i totally don't understand and that end up hurting my brains more, so the initial pain went away.

HAH! TAKE THAT PAIN FROM BUMPING ON THE POLE THING!!

Then i watch my boys and all pain went away !~

YAY!~


I love my brother Hironobu because i complained to him my head hurts, and he went out to buy dinner for me, instead of both of us going to buy (someone drive, someone go down buy)!

Mwehehehehehehehehehe, maybe i should pretend my head hurts whenever i am suppose to go buy stuffs =D!

Then again my brother is not stupid, he can see through my schemes anytime...

But ahah, then again i'm retarded, my brother knows that, retarded also means head hurting right?

...
...
...

Ok, so retarded. I go eat breakfast first, thankyoubyebye!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e