Sunday, November 25, 2007

SM annoys me to the core.

Like seriously.

One slap across the face, two across the buttocks, three at the youknowwhere.

Gosh, i can be really cruel when i want to ne?


I'll leave the story to another time, i'm tired and wanted to bath and sleep now. I smell like ShinDong.

OMG, i love that fat blubber so much, thinking of him makes me smile XD!


But anyways, the next time i open a PR company, if any artist management company needs my help to promote their artist and all, and then go NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST with demands, things and all...

I'll smack them across the face and ask them to let me in charge.
I, after all, are the one who have to do all the layaning, somemore PAYING ok?

They don't pay me back how?
Their money got gold ar?

MY nose got gold lar, genuine one somemore!!


But ahah, this proves one thing...
kimchis are NEVER meant to open PR company.

Sure no money come in at all.
.
.
.
I WANT KIM JUNSU!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally JunSu-mode right now; his freaking HOT, and CUTE, good SINGER and DANCER, and his my Hyukkie's best friend!
.
.
.
Nothing ever leaves my 13 beautiful boys right ?

As said, they turn my gloomy day into sunshine day (^^ )!~

I can smile super retardedly whenever i think of them! AH!~


And as much as i hate SM, i'm weak as long as my boys are under them.

This sucks.

THEY sucks.

Ugh!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e