Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh gosh.

There's just SO much stuff i have yet to post (= =").

And i haven't even done a single thing.

Firstly, my SuJu posts:
  • My 2nd Album post - It has been released well over TWO MONTHS (once its tomorrow) now, but i have yet to say anything about it, except how much i love it.
    Heck, even the repackage version it out already!!
    MUST POST ABOUT IT LATER!
  • DongHae and DongHee's birthday - Well over a month plus already, and don't even remind me about this... i can't even bear to look into their faces now. HEEHAE-YAH!!
  • 2nd Anniversary post - Nada, zip, not even a single word about it yet, except that post where i welcomed the beautiful morning of this beautiful day.
    This post is actually written... but have yet organize all the pictures, so its as good as being "not-written-yet" now.
And thats not all, i actually wanted to write up about every single member after receiving my 2nd album, to promote the album as well...
... but due to certain circumstances, i haven't even done it till now...

Promote my procrastination more like it.


Don't even talk to me about non-SuJu posts now.
There's just too much, but because my brain is organized to hold only SuJu as usual...
I can only remember about the SuJu-related-posts i wanted to post about. I can't remember any other posts i had wanted to post.

Ugh!

So yeah, i'm going on a "posting-spree" later on.

Watch out, it'll definitely look good, but its advisable you get some drinks, maybe some food too, and don't forget your favourite pillow (or toy) to hug, and perhaps in your comfy pyjamas or something.

Make sure you're comfortable.

Its going to be a long long night.

...

For me that is.
Loads of stuffs to write up and post.

I'm determined to at least complete at least FIVE procrastinated post TODAY!


Don't worry, i'll sum everything which i have posted today into one last post.
Just to keep-track (before i hibernate into procrastination-mode).

AJA FIGHTING!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e