Monday, November 12, 2007

DIE DIE DIE!!

TeddyBear Kang went to Indonesia some weeks ago to film for this variety show which he is co-MC-ing, 불가능은 없다 (Nothing is Impossible).

He might just be across the straits from me (maybe slightly more than that; Indonesia is HUGE, and i forgot which part he went to), but its ok, because hey, its like, across Straits of Melaka! NO WAY am i swimming across that to get to him, even if he is, you know, my Teddy Bear, the Love of My Life and all those stuffs...

I might reconsider (swimming across Straits of Melaka) if you throw another member in with him, but i'm really grateful only KangKang went, because i really don't want to be traumatized from swimming ever again. I love swimming!~


So anyways, i also heard he went to Singapore before (and after) Indonesia, for transit. Thats ok too, no urge to go there because its Changi Airport, its not like i can enter unless i fly!

So overall, ITS OK.

...

But how was I suppose to know he actually went TO Singapore city, and NOT JUST FOR TRANSIT?

Which freaking means KangIn was just a strait away from me some weeks ago.

Which freaking means TeddyBear was just 4 hours away from me some weeks ago.

Which freaking means THAT IDIOT was just approximately around 300km away from me some week ago.

...

He was just infront of that big Lion-head where water comes out from its mouth (i know there's a name, but it sounds nicer so).

I've never been there, but heck, i COULD go there IF I KNEW that idiot will be there.
Singapore has really convenient transportation see. Its not exactly difficult getting there, whats more its a popular tourist destination.

But but but...

Me no likey stupid KangIn.

---
ps: Don't mind the "idiot" or "stupid" part, they are idiotic gits.
But anyways, i love them so much i enjoy giving them funny nicknames and calling them silly names. Mad but yeah, its me.
I'm presumably probably the only fan in the whole world who call her idols "idiots". And "retards". But the latter one is the truth, so thats not exactly abuse right?

So right XD!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e