Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dancing Out!

IS BACK (^^ )!~

I think i mentioned before that i will definitely change back to Dancing Out?

I used a banner related to SuJu's 2nd album for promoting purposes (what am i saying? I procrastinated so much, i actually haven't even gone to promote it properly in my Blog, OMG!!), and now that their repackage edition is also released, its just normal for me to change back to suit my Blog's title nya?

Which is...
DANCING OUT XD!~

Besides, i honestly REALLY misses my Dancing Out banner!
It definitely looks so much better than the Don't Don banner... like, really and honestly, and i doubt anybody will disagree on this fact!
Don't Don's pic is nice, nobody can disagree with that (i'm serious), however, my PS-skills and creativity are like... nonexistence... so, its best to just return to "the better one" =P!

Ooh, and also, i believe i'm linked as Dancing Out! to mostly everywhere else?
Plus the song that plays whenever you open my Blog using Internet Explorer (the player fails to play on Mozilla windows) is the song Dancing Out by Super Junior!

Furthermore, the song meant a lot to me!
Like really alot XD!~

So yeah, now it has officially become like, officially my Blog's Official title (^^ )!


I know the whole Dancing Out theme is like, more than one year plus adee, and i remember that i had actually wanted to change it when SuJu releases a new album or something, etc etc, but since my non-existing PS-skills and creativity never improved, so no point really.

Plus as mentioned, the recent discovery of how special the song is to me made up for everything else!

So yeah, like it or not... its here to stay XD!~


Welcome to Dancing Out people (^^ )!


ps: Oh, in case you didn't notice it...
I'll be periodically updating quotes and stuffs, short notes etc, at the space below my banner!
Right below the phrase "Dancing Out on the Edge!"!

Unless i darken it, otherwise i doubt it'll be easily noticeable? Heehee!~

Hope you'll pay attention to it though!~ Thanks (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e