Tuesday, November 27, 2007

OMG, I JUST SAW SUJU ON ASTRO!

This post was written on 11/22/07 @ 1:20AM
---

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I just saw SuJu on ch322!!

It is this Korean program which introduces movies and all, and though i missed the part when they introduce SuJu's movie, it was still cool XD!~

I was randomly channel-surfing, and stopped at ch322, which was introducing Clueless, and after talking about it it, they did a recap of all the high-school-related movies they just introduced throughout the show (which was the program's "theme" for that episode), and SuJu appeared XD!

I saw HeeChul, DongHae and ShinDong first when they are at the dance hall place, then a few parts from the movie and a few special images (KangIn is so cute XD!)!!

And the fact that i was just randomly channel-surfing and stumble upon it makes it even more special (^^ )!

Like finding a galleon among knuts!

...

Ok, me and my Harry Potter! Lol!

I won't be surprise if i'll go with Lyra's world next =P!

YAH XD!!~

Love you peeps!~



Lol, imagine if i watched that show (that Korean program) from the beginning...

Sure guarantee destroy the whole house XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e