Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Marry U Part 2

I just watched the MV!~

*dances happy kimchi dance around*

I contained myself from emotional outbursts (Baby is back, black-haired and extremely beautiful, as all of them always are, in the MV), and the need to call JungAh, as to prevent from making her mad because she have to wait till night to be able to use the internet, while watching the MV!~

So noble XD!~

Buahahahahahahahahaha!

Ehem ehem, bo-liao (=v=")!~


And yes, as i've mentioned before, and will never stop mentioning it...

This song is NOT SUITABLE while driving.

It makes you appear like a mad woman gleeing to herself in full happiness while driving!

Not that i mind really, i've did that loads of time, but really, one should always appear humble you know =P!~

Teehee!~


Cheers!~



ps: Oh btw, you want my REALLY bias comments on the MV?

Well, overall, the MV is "kinda" disappointing; they could've done better and suit the theme of the MV with the song!

However... teeheehee...

My 13 beautiful grooms proposing to me boys made up for everything!~

NYAH XD!~


pps: I'm VERY SURE a "Part 3" will come out for this song XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e