Monday, November 05, 2007

I am in love with...

... EeTeuk, YehSung, KangIn and ShinDong's laughter XD!

Freaking adorable ne their laughters XD!~

But who is the ultimate one?

I have to decide between EeTeuk and YehSung's, because their laugh makes me laugh most. I think YehSung might win, but even if he wins, ShinDong's up as a strong competitor due to his unique laughter!
After that there's KangIn whose laughter i had always love!~

Oh, actually SungMin's one really cute too! But YehSung wins that hands down (and laughters all out)!~

And because i am RyeoWook-bias, i love his laugh !~
And also because i am KyuHyun-bias-but-less-than-RyeoWook, his laugh is so precious as well XD!~

I've always loved SiWon's laughter since way last year, but his not up for competition now... WHY? Just because XD!~

But i still love him!~
(Its because his is retarded as well !~)


Actually, i love all their laughters; HeeChul, HanKyung, DongHae, EunHyuk and KiBum's too!~

Their laughters make me laugh, and makes my world brighter it shines so brightly everyone needs shades =D!~

Teeheehee!~

Lame but so true XD!~


But honestly lar, the ultimate winner would still be...

YehSung !~

YehSung's laughters still the best!~
I laugh whenever i hear him laugh, although yah, ditto to the others, but i decided its him because it has just such lasting impression (^^ )!~

See, i love it so much i had it recorded into my handphone so i can listen to it whenever i want XD!~

Retarded?

No, just what a fangirly does (^^ )!~

And also because of this post!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!~


Laughing is good, it makes the whole world a nicer and brighter place (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e