Thursday, November 08, 2007

I had a nightmare last night.

I never had such a scary nightmare in a long time.

No, i think its the first time i had such a scary nightmare? The bad feeling lasted till i woke up.

Luckily HeeChul who is sleeping in my room last night, wakes me up in the morning to open the door for her, because she wants to go have her breakfast. However, i woke up feeling very disturbed, and even when i sleep again (after opening the door for HeeChul), i feel bad. And then another nightmare again.

Luckily again, HeeChul re-entered my room after breakfast and meow-ed at me, waking me up again and its a good thing i felt better this time. Good thing HeeChul's around (^^ )!


So anyways, its like this... last night i was lying on my bed, playing with HeeChul whose on the floor chasing after some rope, when i suddenly fell asleep, with the lights on.

If i was not mistaken, i woke up in the wee hours of the morning to see HeeChul already sleeping in her bed (yes, HRH Princess Kim HeeChul has her own Royal Bed in my Royal Bedchamber!), so i switched off the lights and continue sleeping... when the nightmare begins...


I dreamt i was in college, JungAh was with me, and we were waiting for Super Junior whose coming to our college (this explains why she's in my dream XD!)!
Both of us were standing right by the door of this room they were suppose to enter for some meeting or something! We were really excited!

Then, they came, wearing their Don't Don outfits (same outfit throughout the dream), and there was everyone around and cheering for them, and Wookie came up first and entered the door after giving a smile at us, then Geng.

Ooh, they are so cute XD!~

And the scene changes to like outside a warehouse or something, DongHae was there with his friends and he like, was talking really loudly at me, perhaps even scolding, before walking away to join his friends. Very obvious why.

HE HATED ME!

Remember when Harry Potter was about to jump down through the trapdoor in book 1, he said he felt like there's no end to it... Well, same for me... i was as if falling down through some hole which has no end to it. Freaking scary.

And then i pass by the warehouse, and KangIn was there with this ex-coursemate of mine! ARGH!!
And and... the worst and inevitable one...

HE IGNORED ME!

I felt dejected, and was trying to go back to look for Geng, him being like my older brother, but but...

I COULDN'T FIND HIM!

Thank God HeeChul woke me up before i could dream further (to open door for her), but as said before, i felt disturbed even though i sleep again... and then the second round of nightmare...


I dream i was at some sort of really posh hotel, they had this elevator which runs up to the penthouse, and loads of fans was out there waiting for, obviously, Super Junior.

I can't remember into details what happened, but i think i managed to enter the hotel... i know i ran up and down, and everywhere around that place but i still couldn't even find them! And they are in the hotel or something already? When i finally knew where they are and got downstairs they already left?

I really can't remember into details except me running like a crazy rabbit all around the hotel, but it was really scary anyways, couldn't find Super Junior although they are there! ARGH!


HeeChul woke me up again when she re-entered the room, meowing at me for some pettings before jumping to her bed, so yeah, i woke up and proceeded to pet her while i fell asleep, again, this time feeling better and more calmed because HeeChul's here, and i was FINALLY able to get some good sleep.

HeeChul hugged my hand (no, seriously, she loves doing that!) as we both sleep again.

I'm really grateful for HeeChul's "wake-up-calls" TWICE from the nightmares! If not for her, who knows how scared i would be further?
She is, after all, being named after a Super Junior member, so i guess while i'm being scared by Super Junior members, i was rescued by Super Junior member as well ? Wahahahahahahaha!


Now, i know A LOT OF PEOPLE is very "char-dou" with this "nightmare" of mine, i mean, here you go thinking i dreamt of some monster (Cookie monster stealing away all my cookies! NIGHTMARE!), or some scary dream, but it all returns to my 13 beautiful boys who i love most, kekeke!

The first person i told was JungAh the minute i woke up, and she too, though a fan, also felt "char-dou"! She thought it was some scary dream (well, to me, it really is!)!
But nevertheless she calmed me down with loads of assuring words, and ah, luckily its a holiday today so she's online! Hehehe!

But seriously, to me its really scary, not forgetting disturbing (when i wake up)...
I've had loads of nightmares before, and usually i woke up scared (or cursing), but after sleeping again i'll feel fine. This was different, although i woke up twice, i still feel bleurgh after fully waking up.

I don't think i'm the only one too.
Usually, when nightmare are of people who are close to you, its usually scarier than monster nightmares ain't it? And Super Junior being really important to me, its just natural!


Nyat, just hope no more of these scary dreams tonight!
I tell you, its not healthy mentally, honestly... and thinking back, i'm still slightly freaking out, but yes, i'm a Drama Princess, so i'm not surprised.

But yeah, technically i'm fine now lar, after watching some of my Super Junior clips when i wake up... ah, BLISS ! Hehehe!~

My boys are so beautiful!~ YAH XD!~

우리 슈퍼주니~~ ~~~ 에요!!~~~~~



ps: DongHae and KangIn's gonna get it tonight, mwehehehehehehehehe!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e