Friday, November 23, 2007

FREAKING tired.

So tired i won't be surprised if i suddenly fall asleep as of now.

I was so tired, i gave up going to eat Korean food with BiBi, which i kinda regretted now because i missed Bulgogi. ARGH!

ShinDong has been singing into my ear to get me to go eat Korean, he misses his meat.
NO, tired lar dude! Hello!

I was so tired, Auntie thought i was in a bad mood - she thought my ever hyper-mode is always in full - so i think i frightened her for a moment?

If i didn't sleep early tonight, she might have to feel the wrath of my tiredness tomorrow; because we bought the cheapest ticket to see TVXQ, therefore, if we wanted good seats, we have to go early and wait, which will mean even more tired.

Though that said, i've already planned out what to bring, to keep myself entertained because my attention spam is short, that i myself feel i become Auntie adee (= =")...

Not trying to be puny here. I'm serious!


But no matter how Auntie i could be tomorrow (not that i can win Auntie, lol =P!)... i could never be Auntie-er than i was today, ok?

I brought Her Royal Highness to a CAT SHOW today, so its natural i have to pack like loads of stuffs, like food, toys and snacks etc, to bring there so as to keep the Royal Cat comfortable.

Its her first trip outside apart from the vet =)!

In fact, all the packing reminded myself of my Kaijie, who just went back to Aussieland yesterday (already miss her (ㅠ.ㅠ)...)!
Because of Ethan, every time before go out she'll check she has packed the necessities and all, and thats exactly what i did for my baby!

But packing and all still ok, because its just packing see.

Though, on how i gotten extra tired...
Apart from the fact that i was unceremoniously woken up early yesterday, teehee, i have been sleeping late everynight, and though i sometimes most of the time wakes up late, its still tiring see.

And today i was made even MORE tired-er because of the cat show, i had to stay alert all the time because of Her Royal Highness, so naturally, drained more energy.

Thoughout the whole trip, i have to entertain her, see to her every needs, and because she was really nervous and all (especially in the car - plus its her first time out, seeing so many people excites her, and makes her nervous at the same time!), i worried more and have to take care of her etc etc...

Not forgetting worried more more that she might runaway and all (CHOI!), but thank God she was properly secured!

Me is her 24/7 mom ok? Must take good care of me baby!
Sorta.

So yeah, i was still ok when i was there, i come back and i practically almost died!
SUPER TIRED!


I'll Blog about the Cat Show another day, loads of pretty cats!
I'll be honest i prefer Dog Shows, but its good too lar, since my little girl can join in the fun (^^ )!~

But that said, i hope i'll Blog about it soon... there's still so much i haven't Blog about yet... argh!

Will do soon will do soon... i think... do my best do my best... i hope...

Ok, i go sleep now GoodNight!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e