Monday, November 19, 2007

The LOVE.

The following happened on October 19, 2007.

Exactly ONE MONTH ago.

SUPER procrastinator.
...
Teehee, no wonder my favourite boys are SUPER Junior !~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~
---

I was hungry the other day, and had Korean ramyun for dinner.

Being the kimchi me, i have my very own kimchi recipe on how to make yummy kimchi ramyun, however, this is the first time i being so kimchi-fied in cooking my kimchi ramyun, because last time i don't exactly add kimchi into my kimchi ramyun, however now, i added loads of kimchi into my kimchi ramyun, and kimchi is being the main-ingredient, so the kimchi ramyun has become really kimchi.

Ok, very kimchi.


So anyways, as usual, being ME, while cooking my kimchi ramyun i was dreaming of, inevitably, Super Junior (obviously)!
Thoughts go from, "I'm going to cook Angel-pyung yummy kimchi ramyun!" to "KyuHyun can actually cook tasteless ramyuns, i'm so gonna do better than him!"...

Typical fangirly thoughts, which i love and enjoy!~
They fill life with happiness XD!~

I actually thought of every single member while cooking my yummy ramyun (trust me, once you master it, its freaking easy), but i'm leaving what i've thought about from EeTeuk to KyuHyun only.

Because see, ONLY13, from EeTeuk to KyuHyun.
THATS ALL.
ELF would get that (^^ )!~


So then, while cooking, la-la-la, adds an EGG, which is a very important ingredient of ramyun (i find kimchi ramyuns without eggs are tasteless. Maybe thats what KyuHyun's ramyuns tastes lacks XD!), then continue cooking, tra-la-la...

Then, after cooking, i was watching tee-vee while eating.
When i was about to eat my egg... i realizes something...
.
.
.
Look at the shape of my egg.

Its a purr-fect heart shape.

Not exactly a completely perfect heart shape with the proper edges and all, but if you really see, it really is a purr-fect heart shape.

I cooked the ramyun while thinking of my 13 beautiful boys!~

And as the ramyun cooks, its filled with LOVE!~

And after its cooked, the egg comes out so (^^ )!~

FULL OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE XD!~

Of my 13 beautiful boys!~

Keep in mind, when you crack an egg, its shapeless right?
Free too take on any shape it wants.

But it chose to be a HEART SHAPE... as i was cooking it while thinking of my boys!~

Isn't LOVE wonderful (^^ )?
I LOVE MY BOYS XD!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e